Adjust the master volume by using the volume slider on the bottom right of the main screen, you can also use the ON/OFF button to turn on or off the master volume.
Tap [AUDIO] on the right of the main screen to access the individual audio controls for HDMI CH1-4. The master audio can also be controlled from this screen.
- Tap the ON/OFF button at the top of the screen to turn on and off the audio for each channel.
- Use the sliders to adjust audio for each channel.
- Control gain for each channel using the semi-circular shaped slider.
- Control delay using the [AUDIO DELAY] slider on the left.
- Tap [AUDIO] on the right side of the screen or tap [INPUT] to return to the main screen.